PRI is committed to helping protect pollinators by providing essential scientific information, tools, and resources to commercial beekeepers, honey producers, and hobbyists, as well as researchers and regulators working on pollinator protection.
PRI also offers some paid services for beekeepers:
- Pesticide analytical services for a variety of hive samples, including pollen, honey, wax, brood and bees. We will help you every step of the way, providing the tools you need to collect samples, handling laboratory coordination, and interpreting the results of your pesticide analysis. Please see Taking Samples of Your Hive and Bees for information about hive sampling, and Bee Sampling Kits for information about the kits we provide.
- Printed products for spreading information about pollinator protection.
For other information about PRI’s bee resources, please check out the full list.
Subscribe to gain access to:
- Comprehensive summaries of ranked pesticide products
- Detailed information on health and environmental hazards of ranked products
- Advanced search capability based on personalized filters
- Toxicological information on active ingredients in ranked products
- Unlimited product comparisons to help you make informed purchases